Monticello Pen and Ink Art Print
Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello is a pen and ink print of Melissa's original drawing of the West Portico of the home.
Thomas Jefferson was a truly fascinating man. He's best known as the author of the Declaration of Independence and the third President of the United States, but this writer, diplomat, philosopher, scientist, educator, inventor, farmer, and architect was much more than your average politician!
Of all his many interests, what Melissa can relate to best is his love of architecture, which he called, "one of my favorite amusements." We could not agree more!
Over a period of four decades, he designed and remodeled Monticello, his 11,00 square foot Neoclassic masterpiece in Charlottesville, Virginia. He once wrote, "All my wishes end, where I hope my days will end, at Monticello."
- Giclee printed with archival, acid-free pigment based inks
- Premium artist-grade 175 gsm paper with a matte finish
- Prints are unframed and ship rolled in a tube
- Prints will ship within 5 business days of receiving payment
- Colors may look slightly different in print depending on your monitor settings
- Made in the USA