Great Things Typography Art Print
This typography print is quite unique, featuring one of Melissa's close-up photos of Les Oliviers, (Olive Trees) an original painting by Vincent van Gogh. Melissa wanted to study his brush strokes up close, something which is often overlooked with Impressionist art, as the pieces are best viewed from a distance to truly visualize the composition. Up close you see dots, strokes, and dabs of random color, but step back and you see how they interact and come together, and your eye fills in the details. Melissa is fascinated with how the tiny details reveal a technique that's absolutely unique to an individual artist's personality.
- Giclee printed with archival, acid-free pigment based inks
- Premium artist-grade 175 gsm paper with a matte finish
- Prints are unframed and ship rolled in a tube
- Prints will ship within 5 business days of receiving payment
- Colors may look slightly different in print depending on your monitor settings
- Made in the USA