Galleria Vittorio Pen and Ink Art Print
This fine art print is made from Melissa's original pen and ink drawing of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan, Italy. Completed in 1877, it is one of the oldest shopping malls in the world. It reflects her style of strong contrast, fine detail, and architectural elegance. This print would make a beautiful addition to any interior decor.
- Giclee printed with archival, acid-free pigment based inks
- Premium artist-grade 175 gsm paper with a matte finish
- Prints are unframed and ship rolled in a tube
- Prints will ship within 5 business days of receiving payment
- Colors may look slightly different in print depending on your monitor settings
- Made in the USA