Cafe Sperl Pen and Ink Art Print
Coffee houses have a rich history in Vienna, some dating all the way back to the 17th century. Throughout the city, you can find a number of old-world cafés like the iconic Café Sperl where time seems to stand still. Founded in 1880, with its Art-Nouveau design aesthetic complete with Thonet chairs, marble tables, and floral motifs, Café Sperl is undoubtedly one of the most exquisite coffee houses in the world. Since it's beginning, this quiet, corner café has been a cultural haven for artists, writers, musicians, and architects. Café Sperl has also been featured in several movies, including the film Before Sunrise starring Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. This fine art print was made from Melissa's original illustration.
- Giclee printed with archival, acid-free pigment based inks
- Premium artist-grade 175 gsm paper with a matte finish
- Prints are unframed and ship rolled in a tube
- Prints will ship within 5 business days of receiving payment
- Colors may look slightly different in print depending on your monitor settings
- Made in the USA